Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Little Miss Syracuse!

It has officially been decided! Lyndsey Brophy is going to be my Little Miss Syracuse!!! Yay! I am unbelieveably excited to finally have it set in stone! I gave her the news over the phone and then went to her house to give her two necklaces that I bought for her as a thank you gift for doing this for me. I think she is excited about it and I know she is going to be a lot of fun! The downside is now she has been sucked into the life of pageants! Somehow I don't think she will mind. But we have already gotten a photoshoot scheduled for next week! We are making our Tribute Page, a publicity thing! Lyndsey and I are going to make a great team!



1 comment:

Jamie said...

i didn't know you chose your little miss syracuse. thats really cool. I bet she loves it!