Thursday, July 30, 2009

Party!!

Last night I had so much fun! It was our young women's night and I got to go to my last Beehive activity. :( But anyways! We had a pizza and wii party at Heidi's house. We ate these amazing breadsticks that were homemade by Heidi, pizza, and rootbeer floats! Yum! Then we played the wii. We played Mario Kart and Guitar Hero. Then Lyndsey (my hopefully soon to be Little Miss Syracuse!!!!!) got me to play an amazingly fun game called "Boogie" with her. It was so much fun! We sang and danced and partyed the night away! Pretty soon the Beehives left and it was just me. (McKenzie had to go to an interview.) I played Boogie with Lyndsey until McKenzie came back. Then we went outside and played on the trampoline, the swingset, and on the basketball court, playing games like Lightning! Then everyone (Me, Lyndsey, Natalie, McKenzie, Mason, Madison, and Sage) played Ghost in the Graveyard. I had so much fun!!!!!!!!! Thanks goes out to Heidi for letting us over power her house to have so much fun! I really think that all of the Brophy kids are amazing and sweet and I love to play with them!! I can't wait to find out for sure if Lyndsey can be my Little Miss Syracuse for the up and coming Miss Utah Outstanding Teen Pageant!!!! YAY!

No comments: