Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Midnight Premiere of Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh! Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was amazing!!! Especially going at midnight for the premiere!!! I had so much fun! So Erin and I got to the theatre at 9:00pm. We had to sit in the hallway in line for an hour. Then we waited in the theater from 10:00 until 12:00. It was pretty boring waiting but Erin and I were too excited to care. Everyone started clapping and screaming when the movie started! It was amazing! I laughed sooo much during the movie. I almost cried at the end and the beginning. I screamed at one part when this hand popped out of the water to grab Harry. But yes, it was incredible! If you haven't seen it yet, then you need to! You are already behind!! Ha ha!



1 comment:

Kenzie said...

BEST MOVIE IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!! hee hee