Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Birthday Party!!!


Yay! For my 14th Birthday Party this year, I got to go to Cherry Hill! Erin, McKenzie, and Katie came! (I missed you Baylee!) It was sooo much fun! We went swimming and most certainly enjoyed the slides. There was one were you sat in a tube and tried to hold on to your friends while spinning and going down steep hills and waterfalls!! ♥'d it! Then there was one were two people could go down at a time. There were two slides so we would all partner up and race!! We also got to go Rock Climbing and play Aero Ball!!! It was so much fun! Katie and I made it to the top of the Rock and Erin and McKenzie both made it about half way. Aero Ball was fun, even though we didn't follow the rules! We just jumped on the trampolines and threw balls at each other! Ha ha! We were also going to go mini-golfing, but it was too hot, so we just swam again instead! We loved going around the Lazy River!! It was awesome! After Cherry Hill we went to Cold Stone to get Cake Batter Ice Cream! It was sooooo yummy!!!! Then we went back to my house to open presents. I got a cute dress and tank top from Katie, an awesome book and necklace and earrings from McKenzie, and from Erin I got body wash, lotion, a shirt, shorts, sour patch kids, gum, more gum, adorable sticky notes, necklaces, earrings, and an adorable duffel bag! I had so much fun! So thanks to everyone who came! You all made my party amazing!\





1 comment:

Kenzie said...

Your birthday party was so much fun! Thanks for inviting me!!!!