Thursday, April 1, 2010

Random Post! (:

Today I don't have any homework so this is just kind of me wanting to post something! Ok.. to start off, guess what movie came out yesterday?!?!? THE LAST SONG! I've been dying to see this movie from the moment I started the book. I've watched the trailer hundreds of times, I've loved the music video, I've seen all the feauturettes including interviews with the cast and Nicholas Sparks, and I've even read the Production Notes. Ha ha. So, point is, I can't wait to go see it tomorrow with Katie!


So guess what? It's spring! (Well, minus the cold temperature and the fact that it snowed today :( )I'm excited for zillions of reasons! Some being fourth term, spring clothes - no more coats and boots, bring on the shorts! , the sunshine, the flowers, etc... Yep! It's true! No matter how long the winter is, Spring is sure to follow!

Lastly, these are just some quotes that I like!
♥ Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was my choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
♥ Be the change you want to see in the world. - Gaundi
♥ To be successful in scchool you need three things : Good grades, an amazing social life, and sleep. Now choose two.
♥ True friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
♥ When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you, when I first talked to you I was afraid to like you, when I first liked you I was afraid to love you, and now that I love you I'm afraid to lose you.

Oh and I bought some sparkly makeup yesterday. It was fun. I also bought vanilla icing lip gloss and cookies n' cream chapstick. It's amazing. Well bye! (: Enjoy Spring Fever!!




No comments: