Thursday, April 22, 2010

La Caille 2010!!!!!

La Caille ceases to amaze me, even the second time around! I love it so much! We got to go again this year and had a great time. Mandi came so I was glad to have a friend with me! I took 109 pictures of the gorgeous grounds, all my friends, and the delicious food! For dinner we had the following in order of course number!
1) L'escargots (Snails) Yes, I did eat them yet again. Really not too bad. (:
2) Pineapple Sorbet (To cleanse the palet!) I love to say that. Makes me feel official. Very delicious though!
3) French bread with real, amazing french butter! Most delious thing EVER!
4) Salad with ranch dressing! Yummy and traditional.
5) The main course - You could choose between a chicken dish, a salmon dish, and a vegetarian dish. Last year I had the vegetarian dish but this year I went with the chicken. GOOD CHOICE! I like it a lot better. It was amazing. (:
6) Banana Fosters. Dessert! Ice cream, caramel, and bananas, mixed together, alcohol added, and set on fire!!!!! The alcohol burns out. It was amazing again! Still have my cool videos of it!

We went with Legacy Junior and North Layton Junior too. It was fun to see them all there. Anyways, had a blast! You can see the pictures below! Ciao!






No comments: