Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Princess Prep Academy!

Yes, the Princess Prep Academy was on April 30th. It is kind of late to write about it but better late than never! SO, getting the dress was StReSsFuL! I didn't know I needed one until the night before and the lady who has all of my dresses was not home! We waited outside her house for an hour before heading home and praying she would call. SHE DID! And boy was it worth it! I got a gorgeous dress! It was soooo pretty, one of the best I've had yet, even though it seriously weighed as much as me.



So back to the Princess Prep Academy part. I got there to find out Brinley and I had to do a Princess Etiquette class for all of the 109 girls! We had ten and a time and we were supposed to take up around ten minutes per group! We only took like 4 minutes and then spent the rest of the time talking to them, asking them questions about themselves, and answering all the questions they had for us princesses. It was crazy. We taught them how to sit like a princess, walk like a princess, wave like a princess, curtsey like a princess, and how to talk like a princess. The whole time I'm thinking to myself, I am SO not a princess. Ha ha, I like to pretend though. The girls also got to make cupcakes, get their hair and nails done, have a tea party, meet with the fairy godmother, make a magic wand, and read princess books. The contestants for this years pageant host the groups and it can get soooo chaotic! I have vivid memories of last years. I saw cute Taylor Salazar and Megan Chandler, Kylie Tingey, Nicole and Carly King, and Hannah Kearl. Needless to say, I had a great time! Brinley and I always have so much fun together. I'm SO excited to watch her at Miss Utah. She'll do GREAT! I'm excited for the up and coming pageant. And yep.. Bye!






No comments: