Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pageant Preview!

Today was the pageant preview! All the contestants came and passed off their wardrobe, practiced production numbers, and did mock interviews to prepare for the upcoming pageant. This year I got to be the interviewer along with Brinley! It was way fun! I got to know all of the contestants some being Cheyenne Gooch, Jamie Spackman, and McCall Devries. I did 14 interviews so it was a little exhausting and crazy but it was well worth it! We had a lot of fun! It was interesting to read everyone's resumes and give them tips on how to interview better! It's so weird because last year I was totally in their position! Anyways, funny story, it probably won't be that funny to you since you weren't there but I'll tell you anyways. So we were interviewing Cheyenne and after we were done we asked her for her closing statement. She said, "Well, if I'm crowned the next American Idol..." Lol! We all started laughing really hard it was great! She was supposed to say "If I'm crowned the next Miss Teen Syracuse." It was awesome. I was kinda surprised at the errors on people's resumes. Saying they were running for Miss Utah, saying, "pageants is," and spelling "whether" and "weather." I mean seriously? Come on people! I can tell you right now who is likely to win based off their interviews and resumes. You can learn a whole lot about a person through interviewing them for 10 minutes! It was a great experience!! (:



2 comments:

Jamie said...

haha thats funny about Chyenne. I am guessing my resume is one that is misspeelled!

Jamie said...

love your blog by the way!