Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wish List..

Hmmm if I could have any ten things at this exact moment, what would they be...?
Let us find out.

1) An iPod touch





Ahhhhhhhhh....... sigh. See it gleaming? Yeah. So pretty much I want one.





2) Oreo Truffles








Ok. So you haven't LIVED until you've had one. I mean seriously. Heavenly... I found the reciepe on controllingmychaos.blogspot.com
She makes cute reciepe cards all scrapbooky you can print out and this is one I used!

3) To be in Paris





Mmmmmm Paris....the shopping...the sight seeking...the French elegance of it all...sigh.

4) Sparkly Zebra Converse






SO cute. Need I say more?

5) Money - and lots of it



Could always use some. Plus it would definitely help me get the rest of the things on my list. (:

6) SuMmEr!




I'm soo ready to say goodbye to Junior High! I'm ready to relax, get tan, and do nothing with my life. I hate schedules. No more stress...ah....I can feel it now.

7) White Citrus Perfume




Scent.....of heaven. I ♥ you Bath and Body Works.

8) To see today's episode of Glee



Can you tell I'm obsessed? (:

9) A big chandelier like this one hanging in my room





I think they are just so classy and elegant! I just love love love them! (:

10) Play-Doh!



I don't know why, but I really ♥ play-doh. It's just so entertaining!!

Well, those are the ten things that first came to my head when I asked myself what I wanted right now. Try it it's fun! But don't think too hard that ruins the fun!

xoxo.



1 comment:

Baylee said...

Haha I love you Ashlie! :) I TOTALLY want ALL of the same things! But I want SUMMER the most! :) Then, we will be able to go back to having lives again...I remember what it was like to have one...sigh...and it was pretty much grand...! Heehee! Are you proud of me? I used your word! :) BTW, I LOVE reading your blog! :)
Luv ya,
Bay