Monday, July 12, 2010

California! (:

So I've always loved California going with my family. But now I LOVE California staying with Erin!! Whoop whoop!
Highlights/Memories!! (:
♥ Went to this super amazing waterpark called Sunsplash! Coolest place ever! They had amazing slides like the Stealth where you start really high, slide almost straigh down a huge hill, and then slide straight up the other side, and the Revolution, go down a tube slide then go into a giant bowl and swirl around before falling out the bottom. I had soooooo much fun!
♥ "You're not the water!" Ha ha.....
♥ Our super fun baking day where we made jam thumbprints, chicken alfredo pizza, chocolate raspberry cheesecake, and dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets! YUM!
♥ Movie Day! We watched all of the following movies: Charlie's Angels, Fired Up, The Lightning Thief, Despicable Me, Eclispe, He's Just Not That Into You, and Valentine's Day!
♥ Going to a progressive dinner and meeting all of Erin's neighbors.
♥ Going to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach. It's pretty much my favorite place on Earth! It was so fun to chill in the water and play in the sand!
♥ Getting the world's worst sunburn. No lie. I can't stand, walk, or lay down on my back. My whole back is BURNED. BAD. VERY. It hurts.
♥ "I'm not racist!!! I have absolutely no problems with any gender!" Ah ha ha ha ha.

More to come later, as well as pictures. But I still have four more exciting California days! Whoop whoop! Plus, it's almost my BIRTHDAY! (:




No comments: