Saturday, July 3, 2010

My 4th of July celebrations!

So since the fourth of July is on Sunday this year, we had to celebrate a day early! We started the day by going to a parade. I mean what is the fourth of July without a parade?! I have to say, WAY cooler than the Syracuse Heritage Days parade. They threw stuff out like T-Shirts, Stuffed Animals, and necklaces. Way better than that nasty taffy that they throw out at our parade. I saw some seriously cute dresses on floats for formal gown stores! Ah! I also saw Miss Kaysville-Fruit Heights, Madi Morgan, who I haven't seen since Miss Utah! (:

Then Erin and I went to Surf N' Swim! Way fun! We just love trying to balance on our tubes and not fall off! Plus, yay for yummy scones and honey butter!!!!

Then Erin and I met up with her parents for dinner at Santa Montica Pizza! We LOVE the chicken alfredo pizza!!!!! Fabulous!

Finally, we went to see Knight and Day! Totally cool action movie, but also really funny, and a cute love story. (: I liked it.

Anyways, it was a seriously fun day. Except now I'm sunburnt really bad and have a bruised tailbone! Ow! But hopefully the sunburn will turn into a pretty tan color soon. (: I hope you all had an awesome 4th.....well 3rd..... (:



No comments: