Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My personal heaven.

The beautiful giantic mall in California is to die for! How I would like it to replace Layton Hills! AH! I got to visit so many amazing stores! I totally had a hey-day in Forever 21! It was a multi-level HUGE Forever 21. Biggest I've ever seen! And I now consider it my FAVE store. Definetly. Oh and guess what?! When I went into Delias they gave ten dollars just for trying on a pair of their jeans! No obligation to buy them or anything, just had to try them on!! Super amazing and I love that store too! Adorable skirts! Another awesome store was Love Culture! Super cute but reasonable prices! AH! What is it with Utah and not having all these amazing stores!?!? UGH! Ha ha. Well, anyways, I pretty much felt like I had died and gone to heaven. I got some totally cute stuff! (: What a fantastic day!




No comments: