Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bad Luck

I have had a stuffy nose since last Thursday. Yeah, it's annoying, but I can deal right? Well, then I went to the Syracuse Family Fun Center. They were giving away free soda and hot dogs. I got a straw and opened it. I went to take a drink and accidentally shoved the straw up into the roof of my mouth. Anyone ever done that before? My friend did it to me on accident before and both times it hurt SOOO bad. Blood starts rushing out all over the place and it's just awful. Plus, it leaves this imprint in your mouth pretty much forever. I have had one since 7th grade, and now there's a new one. Yay........... Lastly, I was on the jump complex at the fun center, which happens to be way cool. But Isaac shoved me down so hard that my neck flipped backwards and I pretty much strained my neck. It hurts to move my head, let alone turn it around. Ugh. Hopefully this will all blow over soon because I feel terrible.

1 comment:

Tsering said...

Ouchness! I feel sorry for ya.