Monday, September 13, 2010

My Favorite Sense

I guess I'm weird because everyone seems to think so, but I love my sense of smell. I don't know what it is but I LOVE to smell things! Any things! And honestly, I like the smell of some weird things. Like, lotion and perfume and food and those types of things smell good, don't get me wrong, but the things I like the smell of most are, in no particular order:
1) Wood - mmmmmmm. pencil shavings, wood boxes, fire wood, the wood smell at hardware stores....ah...
2) Paint - Don't you love the smell of a freshly painted room?!
3) Gasoline - I plan on making a scentsy scent out of this so I can smell it all day without getting high
4) Paper - Any new paper smells good to me! 
5) Money 
6) Sharpies 
7) Books
8) ....I could probably go on forever, no lie, but I need to go to sleep! But that's the weird side of me. Do you like to smell weird things? Or do have any weird hobbies of your own? Let me know! (:

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Hi! Saw your blog on Mikayla's :)

I love to smell things, too! Haha, I love to smell food. Someone in my family will be eating something, and I'll ask if I can smell it and they're just like "Why?!?" haha, funny habit of mine.