Thursday, September 2, 2010

The End.

Yep, I read the end of The Hunger Games series. Mockingjay. Best. Series. Ever.

Yeah, I didn't know until high school that there were "teams" like in the Twilight series. But I am definitely team Peeta and I have been since the middle of the first book. It took forever to get Mockingjay and I was almost scared to read it since everyone on Facebook was like, "Oh I cried forever!" or "Mockingjay ruined the whole series for me!" But, I liked the ending. The epilogue was weird, but the ending was good. So seriously, if you haven't read them yet, I deeply, strongly, advise you to do so.

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

I love them too!! I have mockingjay bug I chose to wait and read the other two again so I could refresh my memory, and get page credit for them... but ahh! I'm only 50 pages in the first one and I hate seeing that book everyday knowing I could read it but I choose not to... I honestly don't know what the heck I was thinking!!!