Saturday, August 28, 2010

High School

I am officially a high school student now. It honestly doesn't excite me or anything because it's just another year of school but I think I like going to Syracuse High better than going to Syracuse Junior. The high school is so much more laid back than the Junior High and I think that's nice. They finally treat us like we are adults. Bring food to class if you take care of your own garbage, you can have your iPod as long as you pay attention, and basically you can wear whatever you want. I like that way better than the uptight Junior High! I mean seriously. It's going to be a challenging year though. I am taking Honors English and that's going to involve a lot. I am also taking a concurrent enrollment class even though I am not getting college credit for it. It's ok though because it's Interior Design and it's going to be way fun. Too bad you can't get college credit as a sophmore. It's nice to live so close to the school because it doesn't take me long to walk there. The downside is that there are so many people! I don't have any classes with my friends!! Hopefully I'll make some new ones because I don't like being alone! But yep! That's pretty much high school for me. I like most of my teachers so I'm happy. (:

PS - We got family pictures taken and I'll post some when I get them back! I'm excited to see how they turned out!

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

Glad you like it! I think this year is going to be amazing! haha
But I am also taking honors with baker. Yea, from what she's told us and from what i've heard she's super hard. Not really looking forward to that class!
♥,
Mikayla