Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Just Need to Get This Out.....

Dear Hair of Mine,
I realize that I burn you, color you, and rip you out while I brush you but you do realize that it's your fault. I mean, you could grow naturally straight! Takes care of the straightening every day! You could grow in a pretty color instead of the nasty dirt color that you choose to grow in! Takes care of the color damage! And you could do your best not to get so tangled! Then maybe you and my brush could get along! If you're kind to me, I'll be kind back. I do love you after I work on you for so long but it would be nice if maybe you could do your part a little.
Thanks.
Love, Ashlie

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ashley, I love your conversations that you have with yourself. Thanks for sharing!

Bri said...

I totally understand that one Ashlie :) My hair and I aren't always on good terms either... maybe you could go get some counseling? maybe then it will learn to cooperate with you! :) you're amazing! and your hair is too!