Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thought Connections!

1) Guess what fabulous movie I saw with Katie on opening night?! CHARLIE ST. CLOUD!!!!!

 Phonomenal movie. Really. I loved it. I almost cried like four times. And the best part was, there was a totally expected ha ha nope unexpected part!!! I hate it when movies are predictable! It makes them less fun to watch! But anyways, I had a great time with Katie! Then at the mall after we had a lot of fun trying on dresses at the new and loveable store........

2) Head over Heels!

I was so happy to find out that they put this store in our mall! They sell everything from jeans to heels, from dresses to jackets! And everything is way cute. There was a particularly cute shirt that from there that I recieved at......

3) My birthday party!




We had so much fun! Thanks to Baylee, Britney, McKenzie, and Katie for coming! We went swimming at Surf N Swim, ate delicious scones, fries, and cheesefries, watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days with popcorn, and went to.....

4) Cold Stone!

Cold Stone is my favorite place EVER! I just absolutely adore it! Their Cake Batter is unbeatable. Fabulous. Amazing. Creamy. Perfect. Delicious.

The End! (:



No comments: