Monday, August 16, 2010

My Week!

This week I......
♥ Went to the Miss Davis County Pageant!

Super fun.
Oh and is it just me, or do those of you who watch Pretty Little Liars think that this contestant looks like Alison?
Speaking of pretty liars.....
♥ Watched the season finale of Pretty Little Liars!

All I have to say is WHY?!?! Why does it have to end on such a cliff hanger with no set date to come back!?!? I think I'm going to die of suspense! I need that fourth book!
♥ Bought cute jeans!

Gotta love back to school shopping!
♥ Tried out for the High School Volleyball team...even though I didn't make it!

It was was a good experience and I learned a lot!
♥ Went to a district foreign language thing where I got to talk to Madame Dean!!!

She is my favorite teacher ever! It was awesome to see her!!
♥ Finally got my hands on a copy of The Hunger Games!

This book is amazing. I can't put it down!! Read it! (:
♥ Made Oreo Cheesecake!


What a fabulous week.
Bye!

1 comment:

Bri said...

hey, I sure remember that fabulous cheesecake :)))