Monday, January 10, 2011

Bliss.

When I'm stressed out, I like to think about the happy things. So.
These things bring me bliss at the moment. (:
1) This darling dress frame I got for Christmas from my Aunt. Soooo cute.
 2- My closet door! I love seeing all my pictures everyday! (:
 3. Getting my Allowance. I like actually having money!
 4. This beautiful little heater. Took my room from being 7 degrees to 78 degrees. THANK YOU!
 5. Taking ridiculous pictures while spending hours on math homework.
 6. My brother when he comes down and asks me to draw a moustache on his face with a Sharpie. He sure makes life entertaing,

 7. FINISHING MY INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT!!! It took forever but I love it. ♥
 I used these pillows as accessories in my rooms! Darling right?!
 Some furniture and lighting.... I ended up spending $87,000,000 dollars on two rooms.... I'm not too frugal. Ha ha. My beautiful piano was 76,000,000 dollars... but it was so worth it. (:
 My lovely family profile. Thanks Lisa! (:

What a relief to have that done. I'm so ready for second semester! (:


1 comment:

Abbie said...

I tagged you on my blog!