Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Life is Good"

I got the Life is Good blog award from Abbie! Thanks so much! You're too sweet! (: Check out her blog, I love it. I also just got it from Mikayla! Make sure to stop by her blog as well! She always has the funnest posts to read!

Here are the rules of accepting the award:
1. First, thank and link back to the person that gave the award.
2. Answer the 10 survey questions. - Please see below!
3. Pass the award along to other bloggers whom you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you have chosen to let them know about the award.

******************************************************************

The Questions and My Answers!

1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing this? If you aren't anonymous, do you wish you started out anonymously, so that you could be anonymous now?
No, I don't really feel a need to be anonymous. This is my story! Let people see me for who I am.

2. Describe an incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
Like Abbie said, I have the hardest time admitting I'm wrong. Even if half-way through an argument, I realize that I'm wrong, I'll keep arguing! I can't accept defeat. (:

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
I see a girl who goes through life just trying to be happy and enjoy the small things.

4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
I love strawberry lemonade. Yum.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
When I take time for myself, I love to read a book, watch my favorite TV shows, or bake myself some cookies. (:

6. Is there something that you still want to accomplish in your life?
There are a lot of things I want to accomplish in my life. Right now, a big one for me is learning "Suggestion Diabolique" on the piano. Ever since Brinley played it at our pageant I've loved it. It's going to take a lot of work but I believe I can do it. It'd also be pretty fun to say I've been sky diving but that scares me too much... Ha ha.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
I'm pretty much the over achiever. I strive for the best all the time and if I ever end up without a 4.0, I'll have a hard time convincing myself the world isn't going to end.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what would you see?
I had no idea what poignant meant so I looked it up. "Poignant: sharply distressing or painful to the feelings"
First of all, I don't know why I'd want to visualize a moment like that but if I did I'd probably see something terrible like a death of someone close to me... That'd be very painful....

9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog, or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people and events?
It's very easy for me to share my true self. My blog is a place for me to write everything down and I don't have a problem sharing my thoughts.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read a book or talk on the phone, which would you choose and why?
I would definitely read a book. I love to just get lost in another world or someone else's life. It helps me forget all about my own problems. Plus, I'm just not a phone type of person. I'm a texter, not a caller.
******************************************************************

Now to pass on the award! I'd like to give it to the following people whose blogs I absolutely love. They always have something interesting to say and bring a smile to my face. (:

Have fun!!


1 comment:

christie said...

great answers to those questions1

hope you have a great day x

www.christie86.blogspot.com