Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Blank, Please Blank

I pretty much love this site: http://www.dearblankpleaseblank.com/
It's seriously entertaining to sit and read!! Here are some of my favorites:

Dear Feet,
Please forgive me.
Sincerely,
These Shoes Are Just So Pretty

Dear Geometry,
Thanks for preparing me for that very important time in my life when someone asks me to name all of the properties of an isosceles triangle off the top of my head.
Sincerely,
Oh wait.....

Dear Stephanie Meyer,
Please note that when the love of Hermione's life left her, she continued to search for the keys to destroying the world's most powerful dark wizard. When the love of Bella's life left her, she curled up in the fetal position, went numb for months then jumped off a cliff.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

haha those are freakin hilarious! I liked them all, but the twilight one is just a classic :)