Saturday, January 22, 2011

Silly Girls

Today was actually a pretty eventful day! It started out by going to lunch with some friends. After I got home, Whitnie invited Megan over. My dad took Whitnie, Megan, Aubrey, and I out to get ice cream. We went to Farr's Fresh. That is such a cute little place! I loved it! I tried the cake batter ice cream with waffle cone pieces anad oreo cookies mixed in. It was absolutely fabulous. Then we went to the dollar store. All the girls got these rocket balloons. Basically you blow them up really big and when you let them go they make screaming noises. They're pretty loud, let me tell you.

Anyways, after all that we came home to play Kinect. I took some pictures of them while they played, because let's face it, you look ridiculous doing it. Ha ha. Here are some of the highlights:








Ha ha I love Kinect. It was a fun day. (:

No comments: