Sunday, July 17, 2011

16

Wow. (: I'm 16! It's so weird for me even to type that! However, I love it. A lot. (: Well. Mostly.

Good Things About Being 16:
♥ Driving
♥ Dating
♥ Being able to finally go to dances this year

Bad Things About Being 16:
♥ Some of my friends aren't 16 yet!
♥ And the absolute worst? Leaving Mia Maids. Really I love my Mia Maid leaders and girls. I don't want to leave and be a laurel. :(

Back to a happy note.
My birthday was a pretty great one this year! First off, I got to go get my license!!! (: That might be my favorite part of being 16! I've been driving myself and my friends all over! It's amazing, I love the freedom of being able to go do something instead of just sitting around all night!

Then... I went and got a spray tan. That was an experience I hope I never have to have again. But it looks nice now!! After that, I drove Kenzie to the mall and to Cold Stone. We had a fun time, and it was awesome to see other girls getting dropped off by their parents and feel cool that we didn't have too. Ha ha. (:
Lastly, I found out I get to go see Erin!!! (: It'll be way fun, and I've missed her a lot! I leave on Wednesday for a week!!


I also got to go out to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast, and then eat Marie Callendar's Chocolate Satin Pie for dessert that night. Two of my favorite things. (:
All in all, it was a really great day. What made it even better, was the next day, Brayden came over and brought me these!

Yep, he brought me roses!! Made my whole day!! He's just pretty much amazing. (: He also gave me a beautiful bracelet! I'm wearing it in the picture above, but it's hard to tell.
It was so thoughtful and sweet! Ah! (:

I'm hoping to have a party soon, but we'll see. (:

No comments: