Sunday, July 10, 2011

Family Reunion

For my mom's side of the family, our reunion this year was in Brian Head. I don't know where that is - just somewhere in the mountains. We had a lot of fun!!
Our reunion included:

- A wedding! McKay and Carrie! ♥



- Chilling with Mica, who lives in Chicago and we hardly ever get to see. But I freaking love this kid. He's hilarious.


- A 5k! (Which I happily sat out of :)

- Playing lots of pool!

- A 50th anniversary celebration

- Lots of cousins!

- Visiting with family!


-Learning to play ukele

- A ski lift ride!


- Exploring the mountains!


- Making and launching air rockets

- Playing in the snow

- And the world's cutestet babies. Jack and Atreyu.


I love Atreyu's shirt. (: It's just darling. My favorite little cousins! (:

We had a way fun reunion this year. Lots of good memories!


No comments: