Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Surprise! (:

I woke up to one big surprise on Tuesday!! It was quite an amazing day! (: So early in the morning, (ok 9 is early to me, don't judge), Kenzie came into my room and woke me up. It was weird to see her in my room for no reason. She made me get all ready and then gave me an envelope saying "Clue #1."
I opened it to find out I was going on an "Amazing Birthday Race!"
My first clue led Kenzie and I to the movie theater where tickets were paid for, and we got to see The Zookeeper. Kind of a stupid movie... but funny. (: And I guess on the plus side we were the only ones in the theater! (:

In the clue was money to stop for a quick breakfast at McDonalds!


Then I got Clue #2. (:

Clue #2 led us to Acute Angle Salon where I got to get a feather in my hair!


Then came Clue #3!

Enclosed was money for me to go shopping!! I went to Rue 21, and got some way cute things. (:

(From here, the rest of my scavenger hunt was picture neglected.)

Clue #4 took us to Jamba Juice to get smoothies! Yum (:
Then we apparently got behind so we had to skip a couple clues and head straight to the last one! It instructed us to go to my cousins' family's house, the Merediths house! (:

When Kenzie and I got there I found Katie, Baylee, and Brady surprising me with a little swimming 16th birthday party!! (:

We had Subway for lunch, and cake! Lots of super cute balloons and decorations! It was just fun! We had a lot of fun! (:







My cute little cake. (:








Got the cutest purse ever from Bay! (: 


Lotion, Body Spray, and Candy from Brady. (:

Rue 21 Gift Card, and Bath and Body Works Lotion from Katie!


Worlds other cutest purse ever from Kenzie! (:

And of course had to take a pic with my darling dog. (:

I have the BEST friends ever! It was such a fun day! (: (:
Thanks mom for putting it all together! I had a great birthday!! (:

No comments: