Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011!

We had a really good Christmas this year. (: One of my favorite ever (: It just felt special (: We went down to my Grandma's house on Christmas Eve like always, but since I was going to be a little late, I got to drive myself and Isaac down so that they didn't have to wait for me. I have never driven all the way to Provo before, so that was fun. (: I performed guitar and sang Silent Night, which went pretty well. I wasn't as nervous this time as I was at church!  Since we were late, Isaac and I were only there about half an hour before heading home! Three hour drive round trip for half an hour of actually being there. It was fantastic. Haha.


Also, my Grandpa loves this piano trio called Triple Dip. My cousins and I have learned it and all know a couple of the parts, so occassionally we pull it out and play it. This year played it with my mom and Amy. Love this song. (:

Really, the fact that Christmas is already over hasn't totally hit me yet. I really haven't felt in the Christmas spirit, just because it came so fast. It's crazy. Ah.

Well, last Christmas I got a Nikon Coolpix P500. Definitely wasn't a fan. Didn't like the camera or the picture quality. We took it back and were looking to get a different one but just never got around to it. So this year, we decided to try again and I ended up getting a D3000 for Christmas! So far I've liked it a lot better and I'm really hoping it turns out to be a good camera for me. I was really excited to get it!!! (:

I realize that this is basically the most cliche picture ever and everybody does it, but there's not a lot to take pictures of in your room at 10:30pm.

I also got a pretty half lace dress, some jewlery, CD's, gift card, lotion, Kinect games, and other little things like that.

I was so surprised and completely excited to get my beautiful necklace I found on Pinterest, but never dreamed of actually having:
My birdcage necklace with the freed bird! Oh my goodness I love it. I love it!

My family had a really fun day.

Isaac ended up getting his "Giraffe" that he has wanted for a while! It's a five foot tall unicycle, and he's actually getting pretty good at it.

Spending the whole day together always gets a little crazy in my family.
Or maybe that's just Isaac. (:

Levi had a pretty fantastic day too; He got chocolate coal. Mostly though, he spent his day carrying around his blanket that he loves more than life.



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day!

No comments: