Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Season!

Christmas has come SO fast for me this year. Wasn't Halloween like yesterday? Like, seriously? What in the world happened to November!? Ahhhh! Well. Seeing as it didn't feel like Christmas at all, it's been great to do some things to put me in the Christmas spirit!

1) Went to see The Forgotten Carols! Not my family's favorite, but they do have some incredible music. It was a lot of fun!

2) Went with the Butler family to see the Voice Male concert! Those guys are so so so talented. Not to mention hysterical! We just laughed and laughed the whole time! Loved going (:

3) Christmas shopping!! I LOVE going shopping for presents for all of my friends! It's basically my favorite part of Christmas!!! So far they've all loved what I got for them, and I only have a little bit more to do! (:

4) I performed in church today a couple of times! I played an arrangement of three different versions of Away in a Manger in sacrament meeting on the piano. It was a beautiful arrangement, and luckily that went pretty well! I wasn't too nervous! Oh but then, I played guitar and sang What Child is This? in young women's! Luckily, Kenzie was kind enough to sing with me, and I think we did ok! Got a lot of compliments from so many sweet people! I just love music.

I just love the Christmas season!

No comments: