Friday, December 16, 2011

Sadies 2011!

Sadies was a lot of fun this year! First date I've ever had to completely plan out by myself, and it was really a stressful thing! But it was definitely fun (:

Day Date: First we went on a picture scavenger hunt! This was crazy fun. The list was.... interesting... which made for some awesome pictures (: Afterwards we went to Sub Zero and helped the boys make their own ice cream (: Brady and Jeremy tied with Zach and I on the scavenger hunt (: We each got 1330 points... and Baylee and Jameson got 615... (: Ha ha really funny stuff (:

Some pictures:

On a swing!

In front of McDonald's!

Standing at a Drive Thru window!

Playing a musical instrument! 

With a gun! 

In a mirror! 

Hula-Hooping! 

On a bike! 

Three Wal-Mart employees doing a "Charlie's Angels" pose! (Ha ha these three were the best! Lucky we found them after asking a lady who was way rude about it!!) 

In the ugliest wedding dress you can find! (Zach picked it out for me, and ew ew ew! No way would I wear anything like this on my wedding day. Ha ha ha.) 

With a tractor! 

At Clearfield High! (This. Was. A. Nightmare! Ha ha, couldn't figure out their parking lot for the life of me!) 

With a mustang! (Convienient when one drives by! ) 

With an animal wearing a hat! (Love my baby dog (: ) 

A 10 person human pyramid! (This was a way hard one to try and find ten people, but it was so much fun! Karly was too scared to get on top, but this works (: )

That's not even 1/10 of our list, and yes I have more pictures, but I figured these were enough (:


The Dance: The dance itself got a little awkward.... But it was still a lot of fun! Love dancing with my crazy friends (: Baylee and I were opposite in our outfits for the dance and our dates were too! I'll post some pictures when I get them back from our photographer! (:

Quick Story: Bay and I wanted to wear tutus to the dance. I ordered them 4 weeks in advance, and they cost us $66. We were so excited though, because they were so cute! Well. Guess what? They didn't come in time. I got them on the Monday after the dance. A little late. I was pretty upset, but that's what Target is for right? Because our whole outfits were based off of the tutus, I had to run to Target to get us little red and white skirts. Bought them in size 10's for little girls. But that's all they had! And we made it work. Moral of the story? If you're ever panicking because you need something specific ASAP, Keep Calm and Go To Target. (:


Me and Baylee before the dance!(:

For the most part, it was a pretty good night (:

No comments: