Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday!

I've never gone real Black Friday shopping before because my family doesn't do it. But guess who has a license now?! (: Bay, Aly, and I went at 11:00 on Thursday night to wait in line at the mall. I didn't have any goals in mind, and I didn't need anything so bad, so there was no pressure and it was just a LOT of fun! (:
We went to Hollister first because the whole store was 50% off!!!! I adore Hollister so it was perfect. (: There was this 70 dollar skirt I've been wanting, but wasn't sure if I should buy it for 70 whole dollars! But, got it for 35 (: We also got cute hoodies, jackets, and tank tops. Totally worth the two hour wait in line!


Meeting some Hollister models might have been the highlight of the whole day. Dang (: Ha ha it rocked.

We visitied almost every store in the mall, Kohls, Target, and Rue 21! We had a blast. (:

Don't you love how Baylee is wearing pajamas and I'm like all dressed up? Well, I had just come from Thanksgiving dinner at my Grandmas, and didn't have time to change. So that's how I went. Tights and all. Haha.

Embarassing moment of the day?
Stopped by McDonalds at 3:00am, because we were basically starving and went through the drive thru.
This was how it went.

Lady: "Hi, what can I get for you?"
Me: "I'd like an Oreo McFlury!"
Lady: "Actually, our ice cream machine doesn't turn on until 4 or 5, so I can't make any ice cream products for you."
Me: "Oh ok!! No big deal! Ummm, then I'll just have an ice cream sundae please!"
Lady: "......Our ice cream machine doesn't turn on until 4 or 5....."
Me: "Right... You just said that...."

Oh my heavens. What is wrong with me?! Ha ha. Anyways, lots of fun with my very best friend! We are definitely doing it again next year! (:

No comments: