Sunday, November 6, 2011

Junior Year - Take One


Term one is over. Finished. Done. Finally.
This year is super a lot stressing me out.
I hate the feeling of growing up and taking responsibility..... Ah!

Well, after a TON of work, and I mean it, I managed to pull another 4.0 (:
I'm actually very proud of myself (:
My lowest grade was in Chemistry with 100.39 % (:
It was hard, but totally worth it.
My 13th in a row! Still keeping my GPA at 4.0, and I hope with my whole heart it stays that way.

My hardest class? Pre-Calculus. I'd rather shoot my own foot off than go to that class. I'm mathmatically challenged and I seem to never understand anything.

My favorite class? Travel and Tourism. (: It's so chill, way easy, lots of fun, exactly what I'm interested in, I have the coolest people in there with me, AND I'm getting college credit. I love it!

So far, I love my junior year. High school is basically the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
Yes, it is hard. And yes, it can be dramatic. And yes, sometimes I wish I was just done.

But then, I remember how much fun I'm having. And how many amazing people I have in my life. And how many crazy adventures I'm getting to go on. And how many goals and hopes I have for myself.

And then I realize that I never want it to end.

I choose to let all the good overtake the bad. (: Because these are the best years of my life and I'm going to enjoy them. Nothing is going to get in my way!

No comments: