Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving, I really do. Not for the food, which I'm personally not too fond of anyways. Not for the time off school, even though that is a fantastic bonus. But really for the spirit behind the holiday. I think there is nothing more worth celebrating than thinking about the many things we are blessed with in our lives. I still dislike how skipped over it gets due to the excitement about Christmas. Yes, I love Christmas, but it seems like Christmas is all about just wanting things, and I love that Thanksgiving is all about being grateful for the things we already have. It's a really great holiday.


I'm so grateful for countless things that I have in my life.

I'm grateful for the people around me. I have the greatest family and friends. I'm so lucky and blessed to have so many incredible people that I know will always be there for me and love me no matter what.

I'm grateful for music. It's always been such a huge part of my life and I don't know what I'd do without it. It's a little escape from the world for a few minutes. It speaks what I don't know how to say. It makes me feel happy.

I'm grateful for my health that allows me to do anything I want to in my life. Health means so much to me and I will never take it for granted.

I'm grateful for a job, a home, and my car.

I'm endlessly grateful for technology.

I'm grateful for laughter and smiling and how they can make my day a little better.

I'm grateful for my education and the blessing I have of going to school. It feels like a trial a lot of the time, but I know I am getting so much out of it, and that it is giving me the basis of a happy future.

I'm grateful for the church and how it has truly blessed my life.

I'm just grateful for so many things.

This Thanksgiving I spent with my family at my Grandma's house eating dinner and spending time with the cousins.


We made crossword puzzles. (: Hahaha.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thank you for being a part of my life (:



No comments: