Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sleepover!!!


Baylee's parents went out of town for the weekend, so she asked me if I could sleep over at her house on Saturday night. (: I was so excited! She had to work that night though, so she didn't get to my house to come pick me up until just about midnight! Well, first thing's first, we went to McDonalds, the only dang food place open at this time of night, and got food. The only problem? Bay and I are the two single most indecive people I've ever met. (: We sat there for like 10 minutes trying to decide what we wanted to get and the drive-through lady wanted to kill us. Poor thing. Haha. Afterwards, we stopped at Walmart to get some snacks! We got some soda, Oreos, and then we thought we'd get some ice cream. Well that was the biggest ordeal of my life. (: Remember how I said we're indecisive? It literally took us 30 minutes to choose what flavor of ice cream we wanted. Eventually I made Bay flip a coin because I knew there was no way we were EVER getting out of there if we didn't. Haha she makes me laugh (:

Then we went back to her house and watched The Notebook. Baylee had never seen it before!!! I couldn't believe it. But she sobbed her eyes out and it was definitely the perfect chick flick evening with all our snacks (: By that time it was like 4:30 AM! We both got a little crazy... She'll never let me forget some of the things I said... Such as "I feel like a bridge over the grand canyon!" Oh boy.... (:  But we had to talk about boys and have our pillow fight still! Ha ha (:

It was such a fun night! I love this girl to death. Twice. (:

No comments: