Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sadies!

Brady, Bay, and I asked three boys to Sadies! We did it together and it was just so much fun! (: We are loving planning everything especially! It is kind of fun to be in charge (:

Baylee asked Jameson! She made a poster saying, "Of all the fish in the sea, I want you to go with me! Sadies??" And then we blew up lots of blue balloons with little pieces of paper with her letters of her name on them inside some of them. Left them all on his porch with swedish fish (: It was very cute (: We had quite the adventure getting to his house! It was like 20 minutes away. We used a GPS and still kinda got lost... Haha.

I asked Zach! I got a cooler and filled it with Mountain Dew cans. There was a note saying, "It'd be "cool" if you'd "Dew" me the favor of going to Sadies with me!" Then I wrote letters of my name on the bottoms of the cans. (: He answered me already too! I came home from work to find this big pizza in my fridge! "Yes" was spelled out in pizza toppings and there was a note saying, "No matter how you slice it, the answer is yes!" I'm excited!

Brady asked Jeremy! She got a giant poster board and we wrote on it the saying, "It's no puzzle! I want to go to Sadies with you!! ♥/Brady"
Then we cut the thing up into over a hundred pieces. (: We put them in a cute little red bucket and decorated it and the porch with peppermints and red and white balloons. (:

We had so much fun. We can't wait for Sadies! (:






No comments: