Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011!

It's way super not fun when you get stuck working all night on Halloween. I missed out on all the trick or treating, the firepits and hot chocolate, seeing all the costumes of the cute kids, and handing out/eating candy! Yeah. Unhappy. However, if I had to work on Halloween, I'm SO glad that it was with my best friend. (: We had to dress up again! This time I decided to try to be a butterfly and she was a bumblebee. (: It was fun! We turned up the music and basically just partied and took pictures whenever anyone wasn't there. (:









And then when we got really bored?



 We did a little planking, cause that's how we roll (:

I absolutely adore working with Baylee (: I've always hoped that I'd have a job with my best friends! And out boss is so cool that she schedules us on the same day and everything (: It's a party for sure. (:
I love my job (:

Happy Halloween!

No comments: