Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thoughts Spilling from My Mind

First of all, this picture is like my favorite picture Kenz and I have ever taken.
Harry Potter 7 - Part 2
Do you see how the color of our clothes match their wand color? Yeah. We didn't even plan that so looking at this picture makes us feel cool (:
Plus I'm tan! Ah! I miss it. Spray tans are the greatest (:


Next? I got a debit card!!! Ha ha I don't know why I love it so much, but I just feel all responsible! I'm waiting to break it in with some significant first purchase (:


Third - this picture makes me laugh....
Erin sent me this picture of when she made me ride the little kid Dumbo ride at the California State Fair. Wow it was hot that day. 110 degrees. And now it's snowing in Utah. Yay?


Four - I don't know why I'm going to share this story... But oh well. I'll share it. Ha ha.
So the other day at work, I got my pay check. I was looking at all the taxes that they had taken out of it and I was just trying to figure out what they all meant. So I saw things like "FICA," "MEDFICA," "UT," and then I got to one called "FED WTH." I started freaking out a little bit. I was thinking to myself, "Fed with?!?! She said we could eat kids size ice creams! That's all I was doing! Was I not supposed to?! She didn't say she'd take money out of my paycheck for that!" ............ Apparently it actually means Federal Withholding.....Not Fed With as in the amount of money's worth of ice cream you ate that they charge you for........ Yeah, totally knew that....

Five?
I sure do miss my jumelle.

Last - Someone please buy me this necklace.

I think I'm in love.

No comments: