Sunday, April 14, 2013

Brayden's Mission Call.

Brayden got his mission call a few weeks ago, and I'm not really sure why it took me so long to blog about it! It was such an exciting day, and it was fun to guess where he might be going. The day felt like forever to me, I can't even imagine how he was feeling!
 
When it was finally time, he read it in front of a lot of friends and family, and he's going to Sacramento, California! He will report to the Mexico City MTC on July 3rd. And he will be speaking Spanish.
 
This is my blog, so I'm allowed to be honest and say that this was such an emotional day. I'm so excited for him, and I know that he's going to be the best missionary ever. I'm very proud of him, and I wouldn't have it any other way. But man, it really hit me how soon it's coming, and it's going to be so hard to say goodbye.
 
I've got a lot of things to figure out, and I'm just praying that everything turns out ok.
 
 
 
 
 
Ashley got her mission call on the same day, so that was really cool to see. (:
She's going to West Virginia, somewhere I've always wanted to see! I'm so jealous(:
 
Love these kids(:

No comments: