Monday, April 8, 2013

Vegas. Day 5. And other random stories, pictures, and such I forgot earlier.

Seriously so depressing to have to leave Vegas. I miss it already. We had a fun drive home though after sleeping in and making ourselves a delicious pancake breakfast.
 
We're sad.
 
Bye bye Vegas
 
Hahaha seeing Bugsy's Blinds made our day(:
 
Mostly I just miss the warm weather and lots of sunshine. And the carefree times. And just having fun 24/7 with my best friends. Yep.
Just the best trip in the world. So glad I got to go and have so much fun. A trip I'll never forget. (:
 
 
Quick stop at the Arizona State Line(:
 
 

 
NOT a happy sign to see
 
 
Vegas Tweets:
@kenaloulou:
After loosing the keys in the driveway, repacking the car 3 times...we are finally on our way!
 
Vegas baby!!! We are here! (: #Vegas #springbreak
 
"Screw you and your whole family sir!" - Ash
 
"I've always wanted to own an Arab!" "Date...I mean date...not own!"- Bay  #roadtrip
 
"....its like mad gab!" - Bay Haha (:(: #vegasadventures
 
Hahah nothing like asking some random dude how to pump gas in Vegas! #WeAreIdiots
 
"That's good but I don't trust the chunk....can I have another drink?" -Bay #DrinkinAloe #AloeVera #CanYouDrinkThis 
 
"Your toothpaste is like tinkerbell, but better!" (: #SpringBreak #vegas
 
Awwwe (:(: Bay just tucked me in (: #SpringBreak #vegas #goodnight
 
Ladiessss...y'all to young! #OnlyInVegas #SpringBreak
 
I'm pretty sure we have been invited to 1000 strip clubs today! #NoJoke #SinCity
 
The question Ash just asked me.........(: #WTF #UmmmYes #RandomIsh
 
"I googled brands of foxes....." You mean breeds??(; #hilarious #SpringBreak
 
I could get used to a palm tree outside my front window! (: #SpringBreak #Sunshine #Vegas
 
I feel like I just sent off a child! ): be safe Brady! I love you!! #MissYou #BeSafe
 
On top of the stratosphere in Vegas at 1 am is seriously breathtaking! (: #gorgeous #unreal
 
Yeah...stratosphere rides until 1 in the morning...we are rebels! (;
 
"Are you going clubbing tonight?" "No" "come on its Vegas" "we are just kids!" #Holla #Vegas
 
I could seriously lay by the pool all day, everyday! (: #Tanning #relaxing
 
If I were to party, it would definitely be on Freemont street! #Vegas #TheyKnowHowToParty #SpringBreak
 
Goodbye Vegas ): I'm so sad to leave you! ): #Goodbye #ILoveYou
 
@ashliealbrecht:
Officially on our way. See ya in Vegas!
 
Midway to Vegas suckas(: Road trip with my besties. (:
 
Come see me(: Newest doctor in town(: #PlayingDoctor #SB2013
 
*While playing Taboo* Me: This is what we're gonna be in Paris!!! Kena: Hotties! Hahahahahahaha.
 
I'm literally in love. With Serendipity 3's frozen hot chocolate.
 
Our day on the strip = success. Invited to so many clubs, good thing we aren't even legal yet!(; #SightSeeing #BestFriends #SpringBreak2013
 
Only we would snap chat each other lying two feet apart. If that. #BestFriends #WeLovePedoBear
 
Got my pinto bean in Paris and they're going guerrillas ay!!!!! #PINTOBEAN #PedobearStampOfApproval
 
Laying by the pool(: Turned into World War III. Ha, we have issues.
 
Pool time(: Hot hot hot(:
 
Oh you know. 1 AM is not too late to be partying at the Stratosphere(: #LateNight #PartyTime #SB2013
 
Starbucks run (:
 
You guys. I literally love Vegas.
 
Well the Fremont Street Experience was definitely... An experience. #LovedIt #Vegas #CrazyDrunks
 
Oh it's fine. We make dinner at 12:30 AM. #freaks #spymode
 
Vegas... I don't wanna leave. Who needs real life when you're living in Paradise?? #Depressed #LetMeStay #BooOnUtah
 
Absolutely perfect spring break in Vegas thanks to my best friends. I love you guys.
 
@bradyharris11:
He calls me ash hole..... #OhMy #LaughingSoHard #Tears #Vegas
 
It has been like 10 minutes and I already miss my girls!!
 
When Kena is searching for someone on Twitter and complains of not being able to find them and realizes she is on Instagram. #<3you p="">
 
 
@babybolton5:
 
Its fine. All that's happening is me and my best friends are taking a road trip to Las Vegas!(:
 
"Why are you so h-ing cold you little demon?" - ash (:  #sofunny #vegasbaby
 
Best. Day. Ever. (: #vegas #springbreak #bffs #somuch fun 
 
 
 
 
I left my heart in Vegas. Can't wait to go there again soon!!! <3 p="">
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: