Monday, April 8, 2013

Vegas. Day 1.

For Spring Break my best friends and I got lucky enough to be able to go to Fabulous Las Vegas. We have been counting down to this trip for months, and it finally came. It was the best spring break of my whole entire life. Never a dull moment with these girls! (: We laughed so hard, partied like crazy, and made the best memories ever. We were able to stay in my Aunt's guesthouse, so that was sweet. Everything we needed, it was paradise.

Day One - Roadtrip.

 
Playlist:
- All things Ke$ha
- Big Green Tractor - Jason Aldean
- Rap. By Two Chainz, Ty Dolla Sign, Drake, Macklemore, Lil Wayne. We go hard.
- Double Vision - 3Oh!3
- When I Was Your Man - Bruno Mars
- Dance Like There's No Tomorrow - Paula Abdul
-Midnight Romeo
And we listened to them over and over again. True story.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Snacks of Choice:
-Garden Salsa Sun Chips
-Cinnamon Roll Cookies
-Trail Mix
-Sobes
-Turtle Chex Mix
 
 
 
 
 
 
7 hours later.....And then we made it! We got all of our stuff settled down, grabbed some dinner at Panda Express, went grocery shopping for the week, and headed home to relax and play some games. Mostly though, Brady and Bay nerded out by taking each other's blood pressure and heart rate. I worry about my friends.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: