Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Brayden's 18th Birthday(:

Oh my goodness Brayden's 18!(:
 
He spent the first half of his day finishing out a family camping trip that week, and I was so excited for him to get home! Aubrey and Whitnie helped me decorate his house and room with streamers, balloons, confetti, signs and posters. It was an absolute disaster but we had fun doing it. (: He said that he loved it, so that was awesome(:
 
After he came home and got ready, I came and picked him up and we went to get ice cream from Sub Zero like he requested. (: He loves the mint there, so that's what we got. It was fun to catch up after being apart for a few days, and of course delicious.
 
Then we went to dinner. I know, weird. Dessert and then dinner. But hey, we do what we want. (;
I took him to Olive Garden and it was a fantastic dinner. They even came and sang to him, he was humiliated, it was hilarious. (: Nice just to have time together. While we were at dinner I gave him his birthday card and present. I got him a new tie, (which he's worn for just about everything since then and it makes me so happy!), and a temple tie pin. He liked both of them (:
 
After dinner, I took him to his house to have him changed and get all dressed up. He had no idea why.(: I took him back to my house and asked him to wait in the car. I went inside, put on a pretty dress, and headed into my backyard where I'd set up a dance just for us. Pretty twinkling lights, our own music playlist, his favorite treats, pictures of us, flowers and candles. Yeah, I think I deserve GF points for that! He has always loved going to dances together, so I figured why not do it one last time? (:
 
My little sisters went and got him and brought him out to me, and we danced all night. (: He loved it, said I made it the best birthday of his life! It was so fun and very special. We made forever memories. We also watched a slideshow that I put together of all of our pictures over the years, which got a little emotional knowing how soon he was leaving on his mission. But it was fun anyways. We love looking at all of our pictures. (:
 
I'm so glad we had this perfect night. Happy birthday Brayden. (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: