Tuesday, June 9, 2009

8 Things

8 THINGS...

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. The Biggest Loser
2. Full House
3. American Idol
4. What Not to Wear
5. ICarly
6. Jon and Kate Plus 8
7. All the Disney Channel Stuff
8. Say Yes to the Dress

8 FAVORITE RESTURANTS
1. LA CAILLE!
2. Javiers
3. Olive Garden
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Chili's
6. Applebee's
7. Fazoli's
8. Dragon Hill

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Did chores
2. Got my cheerleading uniform
3. Turned in my pageant tickets
4. Went with Whitnie to tumbling
5. Watched TV
6. Played on Facebook
7. Updated my blog
8. Checked my Email

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Getting my Driver's license
2. Going to Paris!
3. My pageant
4. High School
5. Christmas
6. My Birthday
7. End of School
8. Shopping

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. The weather
2. The pretty scenery
3. Halloween
4. Thanksgiving
5. It gets cold at night
6. The fall colors
7. Hot chocolate!
8. Start of School...sort of!

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Money!
2. Going to Paris!
3. A car
4. A gorgeous house
5. Personal Hair Stylist
6. More clothes and a bigger closet :)
7. A swimming pool
8. Powers to fly

8 PEOPLE I TAG ARE:
1. Katie
2. Erin
3. Baylee
4. Lisa
5. Linda
6. Alyssa
7. Jamie
8. Deborah

No comments: