Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy, Exciting, Wonderful, Fantabularistic, Out of this World, News!

I am in an awesome mood right now, like most people can probably tell from the title of this post! But what is there not to be happy about? (Hmmmm there is one thing but I can hopefully get over that...) School is out in only two more days! Yearbook signing day is tomorrow and Friday so we are basically doing nothing for the rest of the week. But the most amazing thing in my life right now is GETTING MY BRACES OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo!!!! I get them off tomorrow morning at 8:30 am!!!!!!!!! Yay! I am so excited!! It is going to be GREAT not to have metal in my mouth!!! Happiness! My pageant is up-and-coming pretty quickly and that will be fun. I am not really doing it to win, I am doing it to have an experience to remember and to just have fun! But other than that, life is the same old stuff. Oh wait! Erin's B-day party is on Saturday! Erin invited Baylee and I (and us three are on a team,) and Deborah, Rachel, and Schuyler? are on a team. We are going to Surf N' Swim and then playing Survivor! Coolio huh? Plus this year, Erin and I have jumelle (twin) swimming suits from Justice! They are cute and we have flip-flops to match! It will be a lot of fun and it gives me something to look forward to! That is pretty much everything. Wait! I remembered something else! No J/K. Bye blogging buddies!

1 comment:

Katie Paras said...

No way Ashlie that is like amazing!!! I'm going to get my braces off too!!! But not until like 6 weeks. But still!!! I will have them off for my 9th grade year!!! If you remember tell Erin i said happy birthday!!! k??? Im excited for my birthday too!!! Its in like 18 days!!! LoL:)I don't think i am going to have a birthday party, but me and Jaydin are going to do something fun together, like go to Cherry Hill!!! LoL:) That should be fun!!! O by the way i looked at Erins blog, and it is way cute!!! I left her a comment telling her just that!!! ttyl!!!