Sunday, November 21, 2010

Memory Lane

As I was moving into my new room, I came across hundreds of old pictures!! It was so fun to look back at old times! Amazing how the memories of things I had forgotten came back vividly as I saw the pictures. I scanned a few into my computer and now I'm posting them! Sorry about the quality of the pictures, they're old.
Me on the beach! I was pretty much adorable. (:



Oh the lovely braces days....


Me being a cute little ballerina!



3rd Grade pictures. I love my extremely crooked teeth!



Being a Princess for Halloween. I've never stopped. (:


Glamour shot.

At a piano recital when I was around 7. Maybe 8?

First year at Girls Camp

I find this picture ironic since I ended up being Miss Syracuse three years after it was taken! Ha ha.






Just me!


4 comments:

Mikayla said...

look at us with our good posture ;)
cute pictures! :)

Ashlie said...

Ha ha I know!! I found a few of us actually! They are way funny.

Betty Jo said...

Ashlie your photos are adorable and so is your blog. Yes, feel free to use one of my photos on your sidebar as long as complete credit and a link is given to me. I'm honored that you would ask! ♥

Unknown said...

Ashlie, thank you for your kind comments about my photography. I would be honored to have you post my black and white on your sidebar.(with credit and link...as Betty Jo says!:)