Thursday, November 11, 2010

Passion.

Yes. I have a passion for piano. It's one of the most incredible things on this entire planet. Seriously. It lets me express myself and set my emotions free. You wouldn't believe how much your mood can change the way you play a song. It's crazy but whenever I'm at piano my teacher makes me think of the saddest things I can think of before I play and it works. There's a lot more emotion and expression in a song when you are sad. Well anyways, I have been playing a lot today and I always record myself so I can listen and fix mistakes. I am going to post a few songs just for my memory but you're welcome to listen. (As long as you ignore the trillions of mistakes. Like I said, still gotta fix those!)

1) Northwoods Toccata - One of my slower, pretty type songs

2) The famous Tarantella - I have played this song thousands of times, yet I can never seem to get it right. This is a shortened version for times sake, but yep! I love this song.

3) Suggestion Diabolique - Hardest song I've ever started learning. This is the first two pages being played at 1/100 of the speed it is supposed to go.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

LOVE your blog layout. TOO CUTE! :) Happy I found your blog. &I love piano as well. Grew up playing :)