Sunday, November 7, 2010

Party Party Party

This weekend I got to go to two Sweet 16 parties! (It makes me really jealous that all of my friends are turning 16 and doing all the fun things that come with that age when I'm not even near 15 1/2 yet!)
First was Mandi's. For her party we just hung out at her house and played a lot of fun games. I made a lot of new friends! It was great.
Then Mikaelas! For her party we all went ice skating. I'm probably the worst skater on planet earth. It was fun anyways. Then her parents catered Olive Garden for us to eat. I absolutely love Olive Garden. I could eat it everyday for my entire life and not get sick of it. Then we watched a movie in her, get this, own house theater. Yeah. Unfair. Her computer screen is bigger than my new TV. Giant. It's pretty awesome. I think I'll move in with her. I love Mikaela, she's amazing!
I had a lot of fun! What a great weekend!! (:

1 comment:

Mikayla said...

I'm there with ya. don't even worry.