Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

Yeah, it's a little late. (: I love Thanksgiving! This Thanksgiving, I went to my Grandma's house as usual, ate myself silly as usual, and visited my Dad's side of the family, as usual. It was a pretty awesome day.

It drives me crazy that people decorate and listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. It's not right. Thanksgiving gets skipped over so quick because everyone is so excited for Christmas. Now I love Christmas, don't get me wrong, but I think Thanksgiving should be a little more appreciated. Thinking about everything we have makes us happy, and we really need to think about what we do have instead of what we don't have. Not only do we ought to think about it, we need to express it. Each day is a gift, not a right, and we need to remember that and give thanks for it. You never know what tomorrow will bring so thank everyone for everything they do for you as often as you can. I know I don't and I need to work on it. So if you're reading this, I probably owe you a thank you. Anyways, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: