Sunday, November 7, 2010

Night of Excellence

Every year we do a Night of Excellence for Young Women's to feature some of the personal progress goals we have completed during the year. This year, I displayed my blog book that I made for my individual worth project. I am very happy with the way it turned out. It was definitely worth the 20+ hours it took to make it. Then, I played Tarantella by Pieczonka for a piano solo. I. Was. So. Nervous. It's weird but I would much rather play for a bunch of strangers than my friends or family. People I know make me really nervous! But I played it.... and it went amazing!!!! I didn't mess up and I played it pretty fast. I've gotten so many compliments about it from others in the ward! It's a good feeling. Lately, I have been getting really into personal progress and I am a little over halfway done! It's exciting!!

No comments: