Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 1

On Facebook, people have been doing this 30 Day Challenge thing. I decided it might be a fun thing to do on my blog, just a little post everyday during March to go along with the usual.

Day 1: A Picture of Yourself with 15 Facts

1. I always do the left side of my hair first. Always. But in the end, the right side usually looks better.
2. I can't fall asleep unless I'm facing a window.
3. I like to do things in multiples of five. It's almost OCD. If I do something with one finger, I have to do it with the rest of my fingers. The volume number on the TV has to be a mulitple of five. I'm just weird.
4. I'm just a really picky eater. Especially when it comes to meat which I don't eat most of the time.
5. I play two instruments, the guitar and the piano.
6. Math is the hardest school subject for me, it just doesn't make sense.
7. I've eaten Escargots twice.
8. I have a bad habit of popping my back, fingers, toes, and ankles, but I can't seem to stop.
9. For whatever reason, I like the taste of blood. I'm not a freak vampire or whatever, but you know how if you cut your finger open you stick it in your mouth? Yeah, I just like the way it tastes.
10. A lot of my friends call me Barbie.
11. Up until a month or so ago, I thought Alaska was an island. But hey, if it's not they shouldn't show it looking like an island on the U.S. Map down by Hawaii!
12. I just don't like tongues. They just gross me out.
13. I love dressing up. I'd take a fancy dress over sweats any day of any week.
14. My favorite way to do my hair is curly, but it takes too long!
15. My favorite scent is Dancing Waters from Bath and Body Works!

No comments: