Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bachelor Finale Party!

Yesterday, Baylee, Kenzie, Brady, and I got to together to have a Bachelor Finale Party! Love these girls. We brought some treats and anxiously watched the last episode. We were all Emily fans and dying for her to win. She has absolutely been my favorite since day 1. She's so sweet, gorgeous, and genuine. I couldn't say enough good things about her. When the first limo pulled up, ususally the girl who doesn't win, and Chantal stepped out, we all started screaming. Best day ever! Brad chose EMILY!
The proposal was absolutely the sweetest. thing. ever. I was dying. I love them together and I'm just sooo happy she won! I really hope they last. She deserves the best and so does her little girl. You can really tell how much he loves her and I just hope everything works out for them.

Then they announced the next Bachelorette for next season. It's Ashley H! I don't love her but I definitely don't dislike her. I would much rather have her be it than Chantal or most of the other girls. So I'm excited for that! (:

What'd you think? (:

1 comment:

Madi A said...

I only watched the first 3 episodes and then life got busy... But from DAY ONE I was an Emily fan! She's like a freaking Mother Teresa! When I grow up, I want to be just like her!