Sunday, March 6, 2011

Events of the Weekend

I've found that life has been pretty boring lately! I'm getting rather sick of the routine of everyday life. I feel like I wake up, got to school, come home, do homework, go to bed, and do it all over again the next day. I just have to learn to enjoy the small things in life I guess. Anyways, some of the things I did over the weekend:

♥ Went to Megan's baptism
What a gorgeous girl! It was a beautiful baptism! I haven't been to one in so long it was nice! Megan is quite the inspiration! She sets an amazing example for everyone and I just love her to death! ♥
♦ Went to see I Am Number Four with Bay!
It was a really good movie! Super intense, but I loved it! Baylee and I have so much fun together. (:

♦ Read this book:
I'm about halfway through it, and so far, it's not exactly my favorite book. I loved To Kill A Mockingbird last term, but this one is just not doing it for me.

Well, that's pretty much it. It was kind of a low-key weeked. Not looking forward to Monday and the new school week, but I'll live.


No comments: